Recipe for One Home-Grown Paradise Vacation Feeling
1. Tidy up house and perform basic cleaning tasks. Plug in the Shark and steam-clean all floor surfaces. It changes everything.
2. Arrange tulips and roses in a vase and place on the freshly polished kitchen counter top.
3. Light two candles and arrange on the counter next to the flowers.
4. Whip up the mac & cheese and place in the oven to bake.
5. Pour the wine
6. Enjoy the gladiator
7. Repeat Step 6 until exhaustion sets in.
No sunburn, no plan fare, and you get to sleep in your very own bed. That’s my kind of vacation.